|Bok Choy, sliced and ready to be brushed with olive oil and toasted sesame oil|
Green onion (from CSA box), ginger, lime, rice vinegar and soy sauce
|On the grill|
|Time for dinner!|
|Pork Chops, Corn on the Cob, and Bok Choy with Soy Ginger Sauce|
Check out Ashli's easy fail-proof method for perfect corn on the cob here.
You have to try it!!!! I doubted, but am not a complete corn convert.
- Bok Choy (We had 5 small heads)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil - plus more for the grill grates
- 1 Tablespoon grated fresh peeled ginger
- 3-4 Green Onions, whites and a little bit of greens, thinly sliced
- 2-2 1/2 Tablespoons Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- Sauce can (and probably should) be made ahead of time so flavors can meld.
- Whisk together ginger, onion, vinegar, soy sauce, and lime in a small bowl
- Heat clean grill to Medium Heat. Once the grill is heated, generously oil the grates using olive oil so bok choy doesn't stick. We like to fold over some paper towel and dip it in oil, then use it to "grease" the grates.
- Slice each head of bok choy in half.
- Combine Toasted Sesame Oil and Olive oil. "Paint" bok choy with mixture generously.
- Grill bok choy directly on medium heat for 4 minutes. Turn. Grill for another 3-4 minutes.